Friday 26 February 2016

The week that was and what went on.

Another week slipped by and it was been a busy little bugger.
My life in pictures is the easiest way to remember
what I may well otherwise forget.

 My camera gets daily outings in the garden,
but you already know that.

TOF and I took the dogs out to Raglan,
and they were pretty happy!!

 The beauty of Nature.

 I wore Blue on Tuesday!

Bugs in the garden are
BUGGING me.


Getting up Close!
 

It would appear it is not the bloody chickens
digging in the garden!!
 
 Wednesday was very colourful,
and things got purchased in the Oppies!!

Florence was doing the biz in the Lavender box garden,
now to find where the rest of them are laying.

 Black and White Thursday,
with a bracelet around my bun!

 Scored myself an old German weather thingy-ma-bob whose-a-whats-it!


Loving the detail and only $5.

Also found this huge fringed, beaded and embroidered
shawl/wrap for $6,
DIVINE!


Was behind this van with a message on the back,
"As usual there is a great woman behind every idiot".
Remember I was following the IDIOT
which obviously made me the
GREAT WOMAN!


I had a brief visit to the Taitua Arboretum and 
was surrounded with fabulousness.
 
 Tall trees and bush full of singing Cicadas.

 Gorgeous big roaming Roosters.

 Floral delights!

 Autumn is when I shall go back for the colourful change in the scenery.

 I took some chook food and fed the chooks!!

 Even in the dying moments of a flower,
beauty remains.
 
 And the Best Tail award goes to....


 Up in the top of the trees
is where I want to be!

 Eating an Ice block in the hot afternoon with an audience.

 Life in the garden is still wonderful.

 I have a Bazillion Gazillion Chinese Anenomies!!

Half price at Vinnies today!!

Yahoo it's the weekend,
and I am gonna let my hair down!!!

 

10 comments:

Leeanne said...

Stunning stunning photo's! Happy weekend to you!

Fiona said...

Lovely to see life in NZ and..... sun! You did well at St Vincent de Paul, sweet little weather house, haven't seen one of them for years.
Have a good weekend. x

Beth Waltz said...

This week yielded not only beautiful stills -- the bracelet band and the shaw! -- but also one of the most enchanting motion studies you made yet, that of your flowing, floating hair. This is YOU!

Funny to see the little white dog revealed as the garden gopher. That's probably what The Girls have been cackling about all along.

My auntie had a weather hut in her kitchen that she would take down from the wall and set on the table to be admired by visiting meteorlogists. Did it have a witch for foul weather mit Hunsel und Gretel for fair? Yikes, now I seem to recall a cuckoo clock was involved topside. No minimalism in that kitchen!

freckleface said...

Love your little german weather house thingy, so cute. Oh what beautiful hair you have! And you look great in blue! Xxx

Vix said...

Summery loveliness! That first photo is a work of art, it should be on a greeting card, I'd buy it.
Love the shawl and the German weather house! xxx

Goody said...

Danny has one of those German weather houses-he calls them, "Ignatz and Inga " But they're no match for his modern weather station stuff.

If I had hair like yours, I'd be letting it down all the time.

I think the town of Raglan should put you on the payroll for making it look so beautiful. Maybe you could take photos for the tourism office. You've certainly made me wish I could get out there.

Mel Baker said...

Love the shawl/wrap. Hope you are having a good weekend.

Julie said...

Your photography is amazing Sue ... & I did laugh at a certain little four legged creature digging in the garden very busily :-)

Nancy J said...

Super photos, every one, great close-ups, The little weather house, Hugh's Mum had one, and it seemed to get the weather right. Rooster's tail, that is my pick for today.

Bibi Maizoon said...

What absolutely gorgeous photos! I love the fancy chooks and the fringed paisley shawl.
http://calmlycookingcurry.blogspot.com/2016/02/shortcut-gulab-jamun.html