Thursday 31 July 2014

It was a one shop stop!

Sometimes you go out and come home with nothing
and other days you come home with lots.
Other days you come home with a small selection
that satisfies and tickles your fancy.

But today
I went to only one shop
and came home
with
all of this!!

The sweetest little case for $5, an iconic Kiwi Mary Loo wooden doll for $5, bangles $1 each, Delft salt & Pepper $8, and the nicest embroidered linen doily for $1.


Clothes that were all only $2.50 each!  Some of them are going to get some pimping, some of them aren't!!  You will just have to wait and see.




The coolest doily style NZ designer label to be reused!

 Home to celebrate in the garden!!

 Tex decided to photo bomb!!

 Then moved on in for a snuggle!

 Bobbles on my pants,
Colourful shoes on my feet,
Flowers blooming,
and
my gold fish are still alive!!

 But
before all of that
I had an impromptu lunch
with my friend Rose.

And we did not feed the birds!!

Some people have bumper stickers on their cars.

I have Angel Wings
and
TOF has the Devil.


 YUM!!!
I have a date with George Clark on the TV,
then off to bed with Ken Follet,
and probably be scoffing
some of the above
CHOCOLATE!!

8 comments:

Peaches McGinty said...

You did good! I can't wait to see what you are going to do with your clothes, I love a bit/lot of pimpery! the doily is gorgeous and you, of course! I love your outfit and pom-poms on your pants is fecking brilliant! Rose is fabulous! and your Angel wings and TOF's devil! hope your evening was excellent with Ken, George and the chocolate!!

Unknown said...

A date with George Clark... Can't think of anything better! But Ken Follett, who's he? I love that Tex wanted in on the action, no surprise, he's gorgeous! And I really like the top left top you bought, looking forward to seeing what you do with it x

Angels have Red Hair said...

Wow ... Your shopping skills are majorly impressive :0)
xx

Beth Waltz said...

I'm with Wee Wendy, that top left top is extremely intriguing! Would it work with your harem pants?

Ah, ol' Tex is looking plush himself! You might want to count the goldfish...

Vix said...

I love a date with George Clark, he's with me later!
You are Tex snuggling are too cute and I can't wait to see what pimp-tastic magic you're going to work on those new-to-you tops. xxx

Goody said...

What a great find that case was, and now I'm curious about Mary Loo.

That is just about the prettiest bar of chocolate I've seen. Hope it is delicious.

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Phwoar George! He's mine! Get yer 'ands orf bint! Feck me what a haul! Wahat shop?

Julie said...

If there is a syndrome called "Op Shop purchase envy" then I definately have it. I adore all your goodies today Sue.
I love your cat photobombing your pics & I love the bobbles on the bottom of your pants.
AND I adore George Clarke & wish he would come & live at my house !!!!!