Wednesday 17 July 2013

Queen of Trade Me shopping!!

My best haul to date would have to be today's lot!!  A bulk buy of potted plants in various sizes for $1, and an outdoor table with 6 chairs and a market umbrella for $50.  And yes I am feeling pretty proud of my effort.  Thankfully my eldest son had no work and helped with a trailer and loading and unloading my purchases.  Thanks Max!!! (payment by way of market umbrella from the haul).

Big plants little plants, corner table with glass top, and even a wheel barrow.

3 deck chairs, huge urn, table and chair set, coolest ever candle holder and lots of instant impressive garden in pots!!                                                                                             



4 comments:

The Webbers living a life at the beach said...

Bluddy marvellarse! :D

his_girl_friday said...

So many plants! I love it.

Helga said...

You are such a show off!
Squee!!! You did good, honey! XXX

Vix said...

All those plants for $1?! Madness! So envious! x