Thursday 13 June 2013

Sometimes you just have to wear your big girls pearls

Faced with the daunting task of doing the grocery shopping this morning, I decided to enlist the support of my big girls pearls!! I have never been a fan of the supermarket but now I seem to be able to do it without having a chronic panic attack. I have found that if I go early it isn't busy and today I must have set myself a PB as I was all done with in 40 minutes. Stoked!!!  I then went to the shopping centre across the road to buy some baby Cyclamen plants.  At the Warehouse they were selling four plants for $10.  I only wanted one but they were all so nice it was hard to not take another three home.  Yesterday I came home with the huge pink spotted cup that I thought would look pretty fab with a baby cyclamen in it.  If you put the thought out into the universe of what you want, and ask kindly, you  can usually be pleasantly surprised to be rewarded with what you want.  For me it was the plants!!
With colours like this you can see why I got four plants!!

So what did I wear with my big girls pearls???
Purple Jacket over my multi coloured dress, with aqua tights, black boots and two dogs!!!

2 comments:

OP SHOP MAMA said...

LOVE those pearls. I LOVE them. I have a few similar bits of bling meself. Goes with anything, I find.

Cyclamens have a certain kitsch appeal to me.
And you look great in that purple.

SUpermarket fills me with dread too. I usually run around at 9pm, sans kids. SO much quicker. There was about 20 other shoppers in there tonight - amazing! Must be a fieldays phenomenen!

Vix said...

That's my girl, dress up to the supermarket then it's an adventure not a chore! xxx