Thursday 18 April 2013

I sort of frocked up today

I fell in love with this dress coat top thing last winter but it didn't quite do the double breasted button up thing.  So I was pretty dam stoked when I slipped it on this morning and it fitted properly!!  Off I went to do the grocery shop, and a trip to a shopping mall to have a mocca with a friend who has a crappy job in a mall shop.  I so couldn't do it, I would rather starve!!  Not one shop in the mall enticed me in it's door to even browse through the endless over stocked racks of the same dam thing but in a different colour.  My outfit today was a combination of second hand and old favourites.  Pretty much how I roll.
While doing my photo shoot out the front I noticed that my Ranuculars or is it the Anemones have sprung up!!  Well it is one or the other that has joined in with popping out of the soil to join in the growth thing with my Freesias. Exciting!!

I made another batch of dog biscuits for Oscar.  Somehow I have misplaced my recipe but no worries, I made this one up.  Sort of remembered what was in the last lot and the quantities, but added a spoonful of peanut butter and a crushed up weetbix. Oscar seemed to enjoy them so that is all good, they are after all for him as he is the one with the allergy to beef products.  They are looking pretty good in the jar, maybe too good, so they have been labeled as Oscars Biscuits!!

Tomorrow I am planning to go to a Book Fair that is held every year at the Waikato Racing Club, which just happens to be very near where I live.  I have a list of books to try and find and a small amount of cash, so with a bit of luck and guidance from my guardian angel I may well have some books to bring home with me.  Then bugger me it will be the weekend, and the forecast is for rain, so perfect timing for a spot of book reading really!!


* Toodles *

4 comments:

OP SHOP MAMA said...

Looking cool in that dress/coat. Suits you.
I LOVE ranunculus.. and anemones too.. such awesome colour..

Helga said...

Oooo, that frock is fabularse! You look divoon, darling!
Book Fair?! Funnage! I love a good book fair, but haven't been to one in a while.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vix said...

What a fab outfit! Ooooh, I love a book fair - no mod-cons like Kindles in this house! xxx

Unknown said...

Supermodel, wonderwoman, dog whisperer!!!

Sarah xxx